Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, city and IP address. Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information directly from you when you provide the same in our website.
By entering your User Information, you accept that we may retain your User Information and that we or any Partners, which processes it on our behalf, may hold it. We, along with Our Partners, shall be entitled to Use Your User Information for the following purposes :
- Provide technical support for the Website or in connection with our services an Offerings,
- Protect the safety of our other subscribers or Users,
- Perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of User behavior, which we may disclose to third parties in depersonalized, aggregated form,
- In order to enable us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law,
- In order to send you periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from us may include promotion of programs being organized by third parties on our website,
- In order to provide, improve and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services
You should be aware that information and data may be automatically collected using Cookies, web beacons, or similar tracking technologies. “Cookies” are text files placed in your computer browser that store basic information that a Website can use to recognize repeat site visits and as an example, recall Your name if this has been previously supplied. We may use this to understand your service and internet usage, observe behavior and compile aggregate data in order to improve or customize our products, services offerings or the Website, target the advertising and assess general effectiveness of such advertising. Cookies do not attach to your system and damage your files. If you do not want information collected using Cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to deny or accept the Cookie feature. Note, however, that “personalized” services may be affected if the cookie option is disabled.
This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
By visiting our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on our website; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our website and services or provide here any of your personal data.
Website : https://www.knowfinanz.com/contact